Sleep Sense Program – PROS and CONS
- Answers the questions about what to do next
- Course is well-explained, well researched and it flat out works
- It’s a complete package and there’s real value in the add-on products
- Helps baby sleep through the night and take longer naps (without issues)
- Principles are simple and straightforward (in a way that makes a lot of sense)
- Teaches your baby had a self-soothe and eliminates props like soothers, swings and bottles
- Can actually help save your relationship (we never valued what sleep did for our sanity until we were losing ours)
- Helps you establish a proper routine your child can understand, so they can fall asleep and stay asleep on their own
- No matter your budget, you have 3 different packages to choose from.
- For kids 5 years and under
- There’s a fair bit of material to look at, listen to, and read
- Not available as a hard-copy training course (you download it all)
Baby Won’t Sleep Through The Night, Get Sleep Sense!
Your baby’s nursery should be a place of comfort, peace, love, and happiness. But when your baby won’t sleep, it can become a place of frustration, anxiety, exhaustion, and stress.
If your baby is experiencing any kind of difficulty sleeping and it’s stressing you out, the Sleep Sense program can help you get things sorted out and your lives back on track again. It can take some time, but it’s everything you need to get your child sleeping through the night. It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Trusted by over 109,000 parents and Pediatricians.
More from Kids Health
Rachel Osborn knows kids who slept in the immigrant detention centers in Texas that have dominated recent headlines. “We have kids who …